Off Grid Cabins
Woodridge Cabins are designed for the discriminating consumer that demands the best in construction features, quality and performance. With a wide range of sizes starting from as small as 8′ x 24′ up to 18′ x 80′,
Our rugged and attractive units offer unsurpassed function and durability. Designed for cold climate rental markets, Woodridge Cabins are also outstanding as primary residences, weekend homes, hunting cabins, business offices and much more. Electrical plans may include 50 amp RV service up to 200 amp hard wired structures where amenities such as washer dryer, dishwasher, ceiling fans, etc are desired. Matching floor plans for rental fleets are available as well as any custom arrangement needed. Some options include wood stoves, beds and furniture, porches,generators and solar panels. Whatever you’r looking for in a cabin type home or office, we feel you won’t find a better value than Woodridge Cabins. Give us a call today to discuss your needs
- 1/4” x 12” I beam frame with 12 gauge gusset braces. Much heavier than any other manufactured home.
- 2” x 6′ framing on exterior walls and floor, 2” x 4” interior walls with fiberglass insulation throughout.
- House wrap not only on walls but roof as well to stop air flow.
- Ceiling with 6” insulation as well as 3/4” Styrofoam under roof metal.
Log siding exterior adds R-Value, is much tougher than vinyl, aluminum or hardboard type sidings, and provides unmatched sound deadening qualities. Finished with durable stain – sealer to give years of service and is easy to re-coat when needed. All joints next to trim are caulked to seal against water and air.
Interior walls and ceilings of tongue and groove knotty pine are not only attractive but are superior in durability and require little if any maintenance compared to drywall – ideal for rental situations. Flooring is kiln dried yellow pine or cedar with non yellowing polyurethane finish.
Plumbing is all on interior walls which aids in freeze-proofing, and is encased on larger pvc chase pipe for leak protection and insulation.
- Option of stand up or tub style shower.
- 40 gallon hot water heater standard.
- All interior finishes are high quality non yellowing furniture grade.
- No particle board is used on any cabinets or elsewhere. All cabinet drawers have full extension side mount guides.
- Eastern red cedar trim highlights pine paneling on doors. windows and cabinets.
- Plantation shutters are a feature not expected on this type of housing, and are much more attractive, durable, and easier to clean than blinds. They also create insulation not found in most window coverings.
- Smoke alarms and detectors on all units.
- Refrigerator, microwave and cook top standard. Other appliances available.
- Each bedroom has digital hotel style heat / ac unit.
- One year manufacturer warranty on materials and workmanship.